Chapter 27: “UNCERTAINTY OF TOMORROW”
1) “________ are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are ________.”
2) “As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his _______.”
3) Who is better than a brother far away?
4) Why should we not boast about tomorrow?
5) How heavy is the wrath of a fool?
6) Reread verse 6, how can you tell a friend from an enemy? Give some characteristics of a good friend
7) What he meant by Verse 7 ? How can we reach a “satisfied soul”?
Memorize Verse 7:
“A satisfied soul loathes the honeycomb, But to a hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet.”