- Fixed class servants (in Red) are planned such that they attend their assigned class every time.
- Flexible Floater servants (in Green):
- Will be a team of servants who will have flexibility to move between classes within each group (e.g. Babies to Gr. 3 OR Gr.4 to Gr.6).
- There will be a schedule prepared by each group's coordinator specifying floater servants assignments.
- Floater servants will know their schedule ahead of time. This will give them an opportunity to contact the fixed class servant they are assigned with and prepare for what they will do when they attend.
- Question: Why have floater servants? Answer: (1) Gives us flexibility to fulfill Sunday School needs and ratio between servants & kids. (2) Spread our skills between all classes within the age group. (3) Leverage some specialty skills of some servants between different classes, e.g. arts/crafts, observation and behavior evaluation etc. (4) Allows for team-building between different groups of servants which will help the dynamics of servants working together. (5) Accommodate servants who can't commit full-time due to their personal circumstances.
- Question: Will floater servants prepare a lesson every time? Answer: NO. They may prepare a lesson, help with an activity or just attend to support the number of kids in a class.
- Question: How will a floater servant know what to do when they are assigned to a specific class for 2 or 3 weeks. Answer: Floater servant is expected to contact the fixed class servants and work with them to understand what the need is and be prepared accordingly. Coordinate, Collaborate, Communicate!
|* Not fully committed yet.|
|Full Time / Fixed Class Servants: Primarily responsible for all class activities.|
|Flexible Floater/Part-time servants: Share presence and skills between multiple classes.|
|Babies||KG / Pre S.||Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5||Grade 6|
|1||Rasha Mitry||Jackleen Sadek||Susan Ragai||Mariam Shehata||Randa Amin||1||Sherine Yassa||Mariam Samaan||Manal Tanyous|
|2||Sally Mitry||Souzy Khalil||Marian Ghabour||Sylvia Osama||Marian Ihab||2||Mariana Saba||Mervat Rofail||Botros Gerges|
|3||Marian Makar||Sherry Megally||Naglaa Benyamin||Rafik Medhat||3||Eman Fakher||Mina Riad||Nermin Ayman|
|Flex Floater 1||Mary Mouris||Suzan Benjamin||Tina Shehata||Lobna Kantal||Abir Bekhit||Flex Floater 1||Sandra Naguib||Fiby Shehata||Holy Hanna|
|Flex Floater 2||Tamirane Ekladious||Nancy B. Khalil||Rasha Baghouri||Mirette Mina||Flex Floater 2||Manal Toma||Maged Ghabour *||Hossam Saba|
|Flex Floater 3||Remon Youssef (Alhan)||Ireny Ghaly (Alhan)||Flex Floater 3|
|Flex Floater 4||Flex Floater 4|
|Friday Night Service||Sunday Service|
|Grade 7||Grade 8||Grade 9||Grade 10/11||Friday Youth 12/U1||Servants Prep||Senior Youth|
|1||Dalia Ramsis||Nelly Menshawy||Christine Sorial||Amir Shehata||1||Alfred Zaghlool||Nelly Menshawy||Steve Faltas|
|2||Mona Onsy||Mina Fahim||Yasmine Bishay||John Rizk||2||Daniel Haddad||George Shehata||Nancy Azer|
|3||Amanuale Habte||Nancy Azer||Ayman Morcos||Hanaa Haddad||3||Marie Haddad||Maro Habib|
|4||Tarek Khalil||Mira Mishriky||Ragaii Youssef||Marina Bishara||4||Carolyn Sorial|
|Flex Floater 1||Galil Fahmy||Mariam Rafik||Marwan Maher||Joanna Fahmy||5||Martin Noubar|
|Flex Floater 2||Nicole Dawood||Rim Ghaly||Rania Atef||6||Joanna Fahmy|
|Flex Floater 3||Samuel Guindy||7||Mina Youssef *|
|8||Mary Dawoud *|
|Sunday School Service Committees|
|Administration, Outings and Parent Volunteering||Events & Talent Development||Scouts||Sports|
|Evette Kassis||Nancy Botros||Naglaa Benyamin||Tony Habib (Sports)|
|Mariam Aziz (Rafik)||Mina Riad||Merna Botros *||Shady Moussa (Sports)|
|Yasmin Bishay||Sameh Guindi||Fady Habib (Sports)|
|Ann Fouad Brhouma||Sameh Menshawy||Mina Farah (Sports|
|Fady Brhouma||Adel Salama|
|Eman Naem||Rim Ghaly|
|Mary Daoud||Raphael Shehata *|