- Attendance of a mandatory meeting with the organizers to communicate the rules and guidelines
- Register Record all servants and children on our Sunday school website attendance.
- Observe children as they are dropped-off to ensure no obvious symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever, problems etc.
- If in doubt, do not admit the child and ask the class servant to talk with the parents.
- If any kid show symptoms during Sunday school, isolate and contact parents
- The coordinator for each group in collaboration with the group servants will provide an occupancy plan. Direct kids to their respective location accordingly.
- Entry and exit points for each group.
- Location for each class
- Masks to be worn during Sunday School inside the church buildings.