Student NameStudent Nametrue
Chapter 30: “THE WISDOM OF AGUR"
1) “Every word of _____ is pure; he is a _________ to those who put their ________ in Him.”
2) God is a shield to those who ____________________
obey their parents put their trust in himdo no singive to the poorfalsefalse4Q2truefalsefalseput their trust in himdo no sinobey their parentsCh30_Q2give to the poorfalse
3) What two things does the author request from God?a. ____________________ b. ____________
4) Whom does he talk about in Verse 4? Read John 3:13 and Matthew 11:27
5) Which Verse does talk about results of disrespect our parents?
6) Name four creatures called to be extremely wise and what is the evidence of
a. ___________ b. ___________ c. ____________ d. ____________
Memorize Verse 17:
“The eye that mocks his father, And scorns obedience to his mother, The ravens of the valley will pick it out, And the young eagles will eat it”