Student NameStudent Nametrue
Chapter 25: “A NEW SERIES OF SOLOMON’S PROVERBS”
1) As _______ water to a weary soul, so is _______ news from a far _________.
2) “If your enemy is _______, hive him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him _______."
3) Is it good to eat too much honey? Why? What is meant by this? Verse 27
4) How are we instructed to deal with our enemies?
5) How will this attitude affect our enemies?
6) Which verse teaches us to be humble? Read Luke 14: 7-11 and Luke 1:52
7) Which verse teaches us when and how to talk? which symbol is used for this?
Memorize verse 21:
“If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink”