- There are classes which do weekly quizzes
- It might be best to get the class servants be responsible for driving the initiative. They can ask for help from a group of servants who can prepare these questions for them.
- This way there is more cohesion in the class, as the class servants are more knowledgeable about what's appropriate for the kids they serve.
- I would prefer to keep the system local to this site instead of using a separate system. The idea is to have questions that the kids answer. I don't see a "login" as an important aspect of the system.
- What can be done is a public site where kids can just go to it and answer the questions. Look below for an example:
|Forms - Responses Table|