- The role of the general organizers is to coordinate with the ushers and the servants to ensure the rules are followed by all. Please contact your group organizer if you have any concern or question
- Ushers will monitor the entrance, corridors and bathroom access to ensure orderly behavior.
Primary Group: Nancy Khalil
Middle Group: Fiby Mina
High School Group: Amir Shehata
Location: Forsyth Road Elementary School
Address: 10730 139 St, Surrey, BC V3T 4L9 (Infront of our St George Church)
General Sunday School Rules:
- Masks are required as servants and children enter and move around the school and inside Sunday school classes.
- Sanitize hands upon entry to the school buildings and before leaving. There are sanitizer stations in every class.
- Respect and follow all the rules and obey servants directions.
- Always stay in your class. No moving around the school facility unless directed by class servants.
- Bring your own water bottle as water fountains will not be accessible.
- Parents should stay in the cars. Parents are not allowed inside school building.
- Wash your hands after using the washroom. Signs of hand hygiene are located in the washrooms
- Return to your class right away. Don't wonder in the hallway
- Sanitize hands after returning to your class.
- Please follow servants’ directions and use entry and exit doors assigned for your group.
- Once dismissed, please exit the school building as directed by the servants.
- Go directly to your parent’s car.
- No waiting in the hallways, gym, classrooms, washrooms, parking lot etc.
- Drop off time and location: 6:00 PM Sharp. Check the table below.
- Pick up time and location: 7:30PM for Elementary, 7:45 for all others. Check the table below.
- We will adhere strictly to start and end times. Parents are requested to drop-off and pick-up strictly at the designated time.
- Please use the school parking lot for drop-off and pick-up.
- Please refrain from bringing your child to church if he/she:
- is sick and/or experiencing any one of the following symptoms: coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever, problems breathing etc.
- has been in contact with a positive Covid-19 Person.
- has been directed by Public Health to self isolate
- has arrived from outside Canada within the past 14 days.
- The servants are directed to not admit a child who exhibits any of the above symptoms.
- Families and parents are not allowed into the school building during Sunday school except babies class.
Drop off and pick up timetable
Location inside school
|Babies||Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room#108||7:30 pm||Main Entrance|
|KG||Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 107||7:30 pm||Main Entrance|
|Grade 1||Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 103||7:30 pm||Main Entrance|
|Grade 2||Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 103||7:30 pm||Main Entrance|
|Grade 3||Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 201||7:30 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 203||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 205||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 204||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 202||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 302||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 304||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 301||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
|Friday||6:00 pm||Main Entrance||Room# 303||7:45 pm||Main Entrance|
Friday - All Sunday School Classes Location Map
For Servants and Ushers
- Attendance of a mandatory meeting with the organizers to communicate the rules and guidelines on Thursday October 7, 2021
- Record all servants and children on our Sunday school website attendance.
- Observe children as they are dropped-off to ensure no obvious symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever, problems etc.
- If in doubt, do not admit the child and ask the class servant to talk with the parents.
- If any kid show symptoms during Sunday school, isolate and contact parents
- The coordinator for each group in collaboration with the group servants will provide an occupancy plan. Direct kids to their respective location accordingly.
- Entry and exit points for each group.
- Location for each class
- Masks to be worn during Sunday School inside the school buildings.
End of Service Routine:
- Organize all classes.
- Make sure classes are left clean and the same as they were, including chairs/tables/desks location.