- Fixed class servants (in Red) are planned such that they attend their assigned class every time.
- The first two names in the list are intended as the "Lead Servants" and their responsibility is the overall management of all class activities and arranging with other servants on the list as needed.
- Youth servants, Graduates of Servants Preparation Program (in Purple) are our younger generation of servants who we pray will eventually take active roles in the future as they grow in their service of Christ.
- This group is only shown in temporary positions which will be firmed-up during September and after discussing with each of them.
- As this group start getting established in their service, they will be offered more key roles within the service, God willing.
- Flexible Floater servants (in Green):
- Is the team of servants who will have flexibility to move between classes within each group (e.g. Babies to Gr. 3 OR Gr.4 to Gr.6).
- There will be a schedule prepared by each group's coordinator specifying floater servants assignments as needed.
- Floater servants will know their schedule ahead of time. This will give them an opportunity to contact the fixed class servant they are assigned with and prepare for what they will do when they attend.
- Question: Why have floater servants? Answer: (1) Gives us flexibility to fulfill Sunday School needs and ratio between servants & kids. (2) Spread our skills between all classes within the age group. (3) Leverage some specialty skills of some servants between different classes, e.g. arts/crafts, observation and behavior evaluation etc. (4) Allows for team-building between different groups of servants which will help the dynamics of servants working together. (5) Allow more servants to know more kids which makes for a better support for kids in the future. (6) Accommodate servants who can't commit full-time due to their personal circumstances.
- Question: Will floater servants prepare a lesson every time? Answer: NO. They may prepare a lesson, help with an activity or just attend to support the number of kids in a class.
- Question: How will a floater servant know what to do when they are assigned to a specific class for 2 or 3 weeks. Answer: Floater servant is expected to contact the fixed class servants and work with them to understand what the need is and be prepared accordingly. Coordinate, Collaborate, Communicate!
- Guest Speaker Servants: Are servants who have specific experience and/or talent. They will be requested to prepare a curriculum of topics relevant to their experience which will be shared with the applicable age groups throughout the Sunday School year.
|Full Time / Fixed Class Servants: Primarily responsible for all class activities.|
|Flexible Floater/Part-time servants: Share presence and skills between multiple classes.|
|Youth S: Are youth servants who just completed the servants prep program. Likely to start in October or November.|
|Babies||KG / Pre S.||Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5||Grade 6|
|1||Rasha Mitry||Souzy Khalil||Marian Ghabour||Sylvia Osama||Marian Ihab||1||Eman Fakher||Holy Hanna||Mariam Samaan|
|2||Anne Barhoma||Jackleen Sadek||Susan Youssef||Yasmine Bishay||Randa Amin||2||Mariana Saba||Sandra Naguib||Dalia Ramsis|
|3||Mirette Mina||Sherry Megally||Naglaa Benyamin||Mariam Shehata||3||Sherine Yassa||Hossam Saba|
|Flex Floater 1||Marie-Rose||Suzan Benjamin||Monica Maurice||Tamirane Ekladious||Rasha Baghouri||Flex Floater 1||Fiby Shehata||Eman Ghobrial (Admin)|
|Flex Floater 2||Lobna Kantal||Nancy B. Khalil||Sally Mitry||Sally Ezzat||Ireine Ayman||Flex Floater 2||Youth S: Kiro G.||Youth S: Marina G.|
|Flex Floater 3||Youth S: Jessica Y.||Youth S: Gina S.||Youth S: Melody F.||Youth S: Laura S.||Flex Floater 3||Youth S: Marina A.||Youth S: Carol K||Youth S: Magdalia R.|
|Flex Floater 4||Youth S: Nadeen M.||Youth S: Jomana M.||Youth S: Clara G. *||Youth S: Mathew S.||Flex Floater 4||Youth S: Mina A.*||Youth S: Selvana S. *||Youth S: Lydia Gabra *|
|Couch Room||Gym||Church||Hall 2||Hall 1||Friday Night Service||Sunday Service|
|Grade 7||Grade 8||Grade 9||Grade 10||Grade 11/12||Friday Youth 12/U1||Servants Prep||Senior Youth|
|1||Nermin Ayman||Mariam Rafik||Ayman Morcos||Hanaa Haddad||Amir Shehata||1||Alfred Zaghlool||Nelly Menshawy||Steve Faltas|
|2||Abir Bekhit||Mira Mishriky||Nancy Azer||John Rizk||Hany Eryan||2||Daniel Haddad||George Shehata||Nancy Azer|
|3||Galil Fahmy||Marwan Maher||Youssef Gerges||Maro Habib||Rim Ghaly||3||Marie Haddad||Maro Habib|
|4||Ayman Nashed||Ronnie Nobar||Joanna Fahmy||Nicole Dawood||4||Carolyn Sorial||Martin Noubar|
|Flex Floater 1||Mona Onsy||Nelly Menshawy||Ragaii Youssef||Mina Gad||5||Joanna Fahmy||Peter Ibrahim|
|Flex Floater 2||Manal Ezz||Amanuel Habte||Rania Atef||6|
|Flex Floater 3||Tarek Khalil||7|
|Flex Floater 4||Youth S: Samuel G.||Youth S: Christine S.||Youth S: Alex M.||8|
|Flex Floater 5||Youth S: Samuel G.||Youth S: Marize F.||Youth S: Marina E.|
|Guest Speakers for Sunday School:||Ages||Topics||Coptic Identity||Servants Meeting||At Large - When Needed|
|Christine Sorial||Grades > 8||General & Social||Remon Youssef||Fiby Shehata||Botros Gerges|
|Manal Ezz||Grades > 7||Addiction Issues (Preventative, Therapy)||Marian Makar||Mervat Rofail||Mina Riad|
|Manal Toma||Grades > 4||Psychology and behavior||Remon Youssef||Evette Ibrahim|
|Mervat Roufail||Grades > 4||Apologetics||Marian Makar||Youth S: Raphael S.|
|Peter Ibrahim||Grades >7||Church Traditions, Spiritual|
|Botros Gerges||Grades > 5||Technology and Life|
|Emad Ibrahim||Grades > 6||Church Traditions, Spiritual|
|Mona Elmasry||Grades > 4||Psychology and behavior|
|Mary Gerges||Grades > 10||General & Social|
|Amanuel Habte||Grades > 7||General & Social|