In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit one God Amen
Some Ideas to get our kids more involved in Sunday school lessons from Grade 4 till Grade 8:
- Create an account for every one of them to login and interactive
- Prepare some questioner about the lesson, hymn, saints and church celebrations
- Encourage and follow up with kids to be involved
- Create a reward system (Individual or group)
- We can start by one grade to try and get more ideas and check results
A few points to keep in mind:
- There are classes which do weekly quizzes
- It might be best to get the class servants be responsible for driving the initiative. They can ask for help from a group of servants who can prepare these questions for them.
- This way there is more cohesion in the class, as the class servants are more knowledgeable about what's appropriate for the kids they serve.
- I would prefer to keep the system local to this site instead of using a separate system. The idea is to have questions that the kids answer. I don't see a "login" as an important aspect of the system.
- What can be done is a public site where kids can just go to it and answer the questions. Look below for an example:
|Student Name||Who Baptized The People Of Israel In Preparation For The Coming Christ?||Who Is Jesus Christ's Father?|
|Amir Shehata||John the Baptist||The Father|