Chapter 7: “ESCAPE FROM THE ADULTEROUS”
1) “My son, keep my _________, and __________ my commands within you.”
2) “Keep my_______ and live, and my ______ as the apple of your eye. ________them on your fingers; _________ them on the tablet of your heart.”
3) Reread verse 2, how carefully are we instructed to guard God’s teaching?
4) With what did the woman perfume her bed?
5) What does the immoral woman represent in our life?
Memorize verse 26
“For she (Sin) has cast down many wounded, And all who were slain by her were strong men.”