Chapter 3: “THE PRACTICAL WAY OF THE WISDOM”
1) “My son, do not despise the ________ of the Lord, nor detest His ________; for whom the Lord _______ He _______, just as a father the son in whom he delights.”
2) According to Proverbs 3, who are we to trust?
3) What will win us favor and good name in the sight of God and man?
4) List the things mentioned in this PROVERBS that we should not do.
5) How should we treat our neighbor?
Memorize verse 5
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding”